I Caved and Bought Another Naked Palette

Sunday, November 2, 2014



I know I'm going backwards with the Naked palettes by Urban Decay.

I started with Naked 3, which is beautiful and perfect. The truth is, I always thought the other two were too brown for me. And I know that's like, sort of the whole point of the "neutrals" thing. But I'm not really a neutrals girl - I stay away from browns and beiges in all things, not just makeup.


And so I was really hesitant to purchase any of the other Naked palettes, because there were only one or two colours that I would really go for normally (greys and blacks, thank you very much). But I saw the Naked 2 used on my sister for her wedding, and I sort of went, alright fine, Urban Decay. You win again. 

So far I'm really happy with Naked 2 - the colour payoff is great, and now that I have both, I can mix colours and they still blend together perfectly. So far I'm using Pistol the most; it's a shimmery grey and it works really well with the pinks of the Naked 3. I love Blackout too, as well as YDK and Tease.

Overall, it's like, shut up and take my money, UD. Whatever, I give up trying to resist. But also, can we maked Naked 4 white, grey, black, and like, lavender? That would be great, thanks.




Post a Comment