The Beginning

Monday, September 9, 2013

Alright, so, here's the deal.

I basically know sod all about skincare. I don't even use soap on my face, I just wash it with water. I do my makeup pretty much the same way, and only just started using foundation maybe a year or so ago. I use very simple makeup, and I don't moisturize or use any kind of skin treatments or anything. I also have crazy, thick, uncontrollable hair that I usually just pile heat on to and don't protect.

But I probably should.

So I'm starting from the beginning. I'm going to be trying a ton of products to see what I like and what works  for me, and writing about it here. Makeup, skincare, and haircare. And we'll see how it goes.

This is me now:


Not the best picture I've ever taken, but you get the idea. 


1 comment

  1. I can't wait to see the transformation! And of course, to find out the scoop on some cool new products using your face as the tester. hehe

    ReplyDelete