Review: Embelleze Novex Keratin cream

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Okay. I am officially swearing by this shit.

My hair is nuts. It's frizzy and thick and hard to manage, and I've never really gotten the hang of styling it without it still looking like I've stuck my finger in a socket. I've used quite a few different shampoos over the years and some get my hair softer than others, but I've had a really hard time learning to control frizz and get it to style the way that I want it to.

This. Shit. Works.

It was one of the first things I wanted to try out of my Glossybox, for sure. So the directions tell me to "apply to slightly dry hair", wait three minutes, then wash out. I have no idea what "slightly dry" is so basically I dipped my head in the sink and wet it a little and then put this in like any other cream. I probably waited a little longer than three minutes (I have no idea if this makes a difference or not) and then washed it out in the shower without using shampoo or anything else. Probably I should have shampooed first, I don't know, that isn't in the directions. I blew it out straight and did a little flat ironing to fix it up.

BUT ANYWAY. My hair was so silky smooth and soft and easy to work with, I was making everyone touch it when I was at work. It really is kind of a miracle. I mean, my hair naturally is basically a big poof ball on top of my head, but I've used this twice since I got it, and my hair still feels really great, even after washes and everything. So, I'm really down with this. Will definitely keep using.

xx
C

Post a Comment