Instagram update

Thursday, October 3, 2013


"A pop of pink with "Something New" by MAC!"

This is one of my favourite lip colours that I got as a gift. It's a bright, shocking pink and lasts forever. I only ever by lipstick from MAC because I love those highly pigmented and long-wear colours. I don't think this particular one is on the market yet, but Girl About Town is also a favourite and a must-have!


"Missy, Ciara, and Kendra in my Rebel for It Girl Julep Maven box!"

At the beginning of this blog I signed up for three monthly boxes - Glossybox, Birchbox, and Julep Maven. Julep sends me nail varnish every month and I LOVE IT. I love getting new colours and the Julep shades are really unique. I love the iridescent green of Kendra, and it's on my nails right now. Perfect for fall!


"Gifts from Serge Normant! Loving the Meta Luxe hair spray and dry oil!"

I got the Serge Normant Meta Luxe hairspray in my Birchbox last month and loved it - it keeps my curls in place without being sticky or crunchy, even on day 2. I got gifts of the whole collection, and so far I'm also loving the dry oil, which made my hair super soft and shiny and frizz-free when it was straight. Highly reccommended!

Post a Comment