Christmas Wishlist Part 1

Thursday, November 21, 2013



The holiday season is quickly approaching and this year it is all about the Naked 3 Palette. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay but so far the Naked Palette's haven't impressed me - or rather, they're not colours I'd actually use. I'm not a brown kind of girl, and yes I get that the whole point of the Naked palettes is neutrals, but neutrals don't have to be brown. So, I fucking love this palette. It's pink and purpley instead of browny, which is 100% up my alley. I'm obsessed. I need it. I have to have it. It better be in my damn stocking come Christmastime.

Since I'm trying to change up my makeup routine a little (read: experiment with something other than what's come to be my signature MAC black liquidlast winged eyeliner), I think it's time for some COLOURED EYELINER INSTEAD (because the wings are mine forever), and I'm going with Stila this time:

What's appealing to me about the Stila High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eyeliner is the applicator tip. The MAC is definitely a brush, which makes it a little hard to apply and get even every time. I like that this applicator has more of a pointed tip, so if I wanted to, say, wear a line of purple above my black, I think it would be much easier to do with this.


I'm also going to ask for the TokyoMilk Dark Body Souffle in Destiny No. 79, which is the same as my rollerball perfume.  I'm really into this brand right now, not only because their packaging and marketing is totally on point, but also because the scents are just fucking badass. There is no other way to describe it. Destiny No. 79 musty, mysterious, sexy, and make you feel like the fucking Queen of the Wood Nymphs or something. It smells like a fairy tale, and not the Disney kind, the original Grimms Brothers kind where people get their limbs cut off and eyes pecked out by creepy birds. I love it. It's Evil Queen epitomized. I want to bathe in it (oh wait, there's a Shower Gel? Add that to the list too).



I want to start experimenting with Lush products so I'm going to go with their Dream Cream first, which I hope will be good for my extremely dry skin. I've heard a lot of great things (Mindy White of States is a fan and I fucking love her) about the brand and since I've got so many skin problems (dry patches, itchiness, etc) I'm hoping Lush will be good for me. It's so hard to find products that really work, so we'll give this a go and see how it works.

Also in desperate need of some new wardrobe additions, so I'm going with:







Real Evil Queen Style. 

xx
C

Post a Comment