Evil Queen Style Tip #2: Paint your lips with the blood of your enemies. Red is classic and always in style.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

barbara palvin, chanel, red
Barbara Palvin for Chanel Rouge Allure





red, lipstick, lip gloss, mac, cosmetics, beauty, smashbox, julep, elf,


photo by ICovetThee.com

 
Ginta Lapina at Jason Wu SS12 

Lime Crime lipstick in Retrofuturist 

Demi Lovato

Lana Del Rey for L'Officiel Paris April 2013

Leigh Lezark

Rihanna in Riri Woo for Mac Viva Glam

Dita Von Teese

http://evilqueenstyle.tumblr.com



2 comments

  1. Such a cool post! I am not big on make up/beauty at all, but I really want to start getting into it! I usually only wear eyeliner and mascara, but lately I've been moving towards eyeshadow and lipstick - WHOA, I know ;)

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been doing a lot of experimenting so there will be more inspiration posts to come! I also retweet a lot of how-tos on my twitter if you wanna follow along with that - @christinaostyle

      Delete