MAC x Osbournes: Bloody Brilliant Eyeshadow Quad

Friday, July 11, 2014


I haven't really been this excited about a makeup collaboration in a while, actually. When it was first announced that MAC was gonna be working with Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, I was immediately scouring the internet for swatches and hints of what the products might be. Needless to say, I was not disappointed.

Kelly has really stepped up her style game in recent years and is sporting some dope ass lavender hair of which I am thoroughly jealous. She's always been punky and fearless with her style, and her MAC collection is just that - full of bright purples, pinks, and oranges that are made for standing out from the crowd. And when I buy makeup, that's what I want. Fuck yo' neutrals, ya know? Purples kinda are my neutrals now.

I actually only ended up getting the Bloody Brilliant Eyeshadow Quad from her collection cuz the rest was sold out, but I'm really loving it.  Four shades are really all you need to create both daytime and nighttime looks.


From bottom: Spoonful of Sugar, Tickety Boo, Fizzy Rose, Shadowy Lady

Spoonful of Sugar is a really lovely shimmery champagne color thats perfect for highlighting under your brows or in the corners of your eyes. Tickety Boo is a great neutral base, and Fizzy Rose is a beautiful lavender that works well as an unexpected all over color or a base. Shadowy Lady might me my favorite of the pack - it's a dark purple that makes for a great smokey eye. I'm loving it for nighttime going out looks, and it's a great alternative to your blacks or greys.

Overall, I'm really pleased with this quad. The color payoff is amazing even without a primer, and it's extremely versatile if you're willing to step away from your Naked 3 palette for a while and get into some color.

Great job, Kelly. I am jealous of everything you chose to be.




1 comment

  1. I loved the Osbourne collection and picked up Kelly Yum Yum! Shadowy Lady is one of my favourites and I've got it in my custom palette xx

    Anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete