A Rose By Any Other Name: Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer

Thursday, October 9, 2014


It takes a lot for me to want to break up with my favourite moisturizer. I really love Fresh's Soy Moisturizer - it works for my dry skin and has SPF. But it's fuckin pricey, dude. And it's seriously hard to find. Sephora doesn't seem to be carrying it anymore, so when the Fresh store by my office closed down and I ran out of supply, I was forced to go hunting for a new moisturizer. 


Because of my amazeballs nighttime moisturizer (see this post), I really don't have to use a moisturizer every morning (I know, I know, I should be putting SPF on my face everyday. Death is coming. Whatever.). Korres offering is the perfect balance - where Origin's Night-A-Mins is thick and creamy, Korres is light and airy - like putting silk on my face. It's so soft and smooth you barely feel a thing, yet it's keeping me well moisturized and balanced. Plus, it smells like roses. 

It's a little less expensive than my usual too, so this might be a repurchase. If it had SPF, that would be even better, but I live a vampire life anyway so not a huge loss. 


Post a Comment