QueenGram #2

Thursday, January 30, 2014



How many bags of makeup do you travel with?



This month's Glossybox (so excited for the beauty blender!!!) and December's Ipsy Bag 



Eyeshadow look with Naked 3 (Trick base, Factory in the V, Strange on the crease) and Liquid Eyeliner tests (MAC liquidlast liner, Be A Bombshell eyeliner in onyx, and PUNKER Worlds Baddest Eyeliner by Ardency Inn)

My awkward face from Tuesday night wearing J Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil in 203 Red Rose (from the Ipsy bag)



Evil Queen Style featuring Body Heat dress from Nasty Gal and boots from Topshop



2 comments

  1. That eye shadow looks amazing! <3
    I've been wondering whether or not to sign up to glossy box.. Do you think its good value? :)

    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love Glossybox. I actually cancelled my subscriptions to Birchbox and Ipsy because Glossybox was the best for me. It's got bigger size sample products and they're higher quality, so it's great for the value. I can post about this month's box and my favourite Glossyfinds if you'd like

      Delete