Liebster Award!

Monday, April 7, 2014


I am so grateful to Dayna of sofashionablyfrugal.blogspot.com for nominating me for this award! Thank you so much darling, it means so much that you enjoy my blog so much. 

This award is passed on from blogger to blogger in recognition of blogs under  200 followers that have great potential. Those who accept the award answer a series of questions and then pass the love on to five more upcoming bloggers. I'm so pleased to be chosen for this, so without further ado, here are my questions. 

1) What's your favorite brand of all time?
In terms of makeup, MAC and Urban Decay were two of the first brands I picked up on my own, and I'm still very loyal to them. With skincare, I love Fresh and also Soap&Glory

2) What color nail polish do you wear the most?
Probably black and red

3) Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
With beauty bloggers, I love I Covet Thee, Vivianna Does Makeup, and the Pixiwoo girls. For fashion, Sea of Shoes and Fashion Toast were two of the earliest blogs I followed, but I also love The Blonde Salad right now.

4) Share something really unique about yourself.
I'm a very creative person, and besides blogging and beauty and fashion, I'm also a creative writer.

5) What's the story behind your blog name?
I went through a lot of blog names in my life. I was What Would Blair Waldorf Do during college, and my tumblr has also gone through a few names. Evil Queen Beauty came about because I think being an Evil Queen is empowering - for me, that title is all about being badass while still graceful and regal. It's about being the best version of yourself, to the point where it should terrify other people.

6) Do you have any pets?
I don't, but my boyfriend and I want to get a puppy eventually!

7) What did you dream of being when you were younger?
I think writing was always a big dream for me, but I wanted to be on stage, either as an actress or a singer.

8) If you could only keep one thing from your makeup bag, what would it be?
Black liquid eyeliner.

9) Heels or Flats?
Heels.

10) What is your favorite post that you've written?
I'm really proud of the way my blog is going now - instead of just reviews, I want to incorporate outfits of the day and more expository pieces. I love doing things that are a little bit different and hopefully make my blog unique.

11) How long have you been blogging?
Since the summer of last year!


And my chosen nominees are:
Beautures
AimeeBelle
Wardrobe Conversations
Shabby Chic and Tea
Charlotte Rose

And my questions to you are:
1) How did you chose your blog layout/design?
2) What are your favourite books, tv shows, and films?
3) How do you choose what to write about?
4) What inspires you?
5) If you could blog about anything other than what you currently do, what would it be?
6) What is on your summer playlist?
7) What is your favourite colour to wear? What colour do you have most of in your closet/makeup bag?
8) What other forms of social media can we find you on?
9) What is your favourite place to go in the city that you live in?
10) How did you choose your blog name?
11) What is one think you'd like your readers to know about you?

Thank you so much again to Dayna, and keep passing on the love!



2 comments

  1. Hè gal! Congrats with the nomination :) I received Them too, three times! Good Luck with your blog xoxo (so Gossip Girl right?)

    Winwonderland.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete