Simmer Down and Pucker Up: Spring Lip Colours

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

bite beauty clementine

Bold, reddish orange, great option for those who are hesitant to go full traffic cone orange

nars satin lip pencil timanfaya

A little more sheer, glossy colour, definitely traffic cone orange. 

mac cosmetics lipstick velvet teddy

My first venture into nude lips. I'm usually much more of a bold lip person, but I'm loving this for every day. Best with a touch of gloss in the middle.

mac cosmetics lipstick relentlessly red

A little less pinky in person/without primer, but still a great bright colour for springtime. A great alternative to my usual Russian Red


2 comments

  1. Nice sticks! I cannot for the life of me get myself into bold so I am always a nude lipped lady, but these colours don't look out of place on you at all. Think I'll ease myself into softer colours and see how I get on. Rosemary x

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think brighter colours look better on me. It's hard to find a nude that really works for my skin tone, but I'm really loving Velvet Teddy. It's giving me good Bardot vibes

    ReplyDelete