The Lingerie Edit: All Black Everything

Sunday, May 4, 2014


"Don't save your good lingerie for dates, wear it for YOU." - Dita Von Teese

I would argue that I spend most of my money on makeup and lingerie. It's an obsession. At some point during college I decided it was essential to have a lingerie collection - most likely Dita is to blame, here - and started upping my game. No more cotton panties from Delia's, guys. I bought my first garter belt and backseam stockings in college and have steadily worked on having a wardrobe of beautiful, well-made lingerie. For me, it's about feeling glamorous every day, and having on a cute pair of panties does make me feel pretty even if I'm just wearing jeans and a tshirt over top. And of course, I like showing it off sometimes too ;)

Black is my power colour. I have pinks and purples and reds too, but black lingerie is the be all and end all of sex for me. Black lingerie, black backseam stockings, Louboutins, and red lipstick. What more does a girl need? 

black lingerie agent provocateur victoria's secret elle macpherson dita von teese


black lingerie agent provocateur
black lingerie agent provocateur
black lingerie agent provocateur

black lingerie very sexy victoria's secret



4 comments

  1. So pretty! I wish there was more of a selection for d+ with a small back. I find it damn near impossible to find anything. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of lingerie brands make bras specifically for D-G cups, maybe that might work better for you? I know Elle Macpherson, La Perla, and Dita's line do that. Also maybe check out a blog called The Lingerie Lesbian, they're great and might be able to help you find new brands to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these are so prettyyy! love that they're all black.



    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Black is my favourite for lingerie

    ReplyDelete