4 for you, UNIQLO

Saturday, June 21, 2014

uniqlo UT tshirt fashion

I will never need another tshirt again.

I don't know if y'all have heard of Uniqlo - it's a Japanese brand that's expanding in the US like wildfire - seriously, they're gonna be everywhere soon. Their main thing is boss basics and easy everyday clothes, but they've been doing a lot of really cool collaborations lately with the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art here in New York), Pharrell Williams and his i am Other campaign, Disney, and designers like Jonathan Adler and Ines de la Fressange.

So I went and picked up a ton of tshirts, because I really have trouble with tops that aren't tshirts, so I wear them with everything. I'm all about tees with ladylike skirts for summer. Great thing is, these tees from Uniqlo are super comfy and easy to style. You'll notice I cut the necks off some of them - I fully encourage DIYing tshirts and making them your own. And these tshirts are made to be lived in (boyfriend is wearing his Star Wars UT like every day and its still the softest shirt he owns). But anyway, I'm really pleased with these. 4 for you, Uniqlo. 4 for you.









photos by J. Saldana

Post a Comment