Evil Queen Book Club: June

Monday, June 9, 2014


This Month's Selection: Wicked by Gregory Maguire

Post due by July 6

I know a few of you have read Wicked already, but I think it's the perfect choice to start off with. It's a great read - a great story told with wonderfully sophisticated prose, it's a fresh take on a story we all know and love. I think everyone will really enjoy it.

Members: Please take a look at this page - I've listed all our current members and contact information so you can all add each other (you've all been added to a twitter list too so you can find each other there!). This will also be where I post all links and discussions for you to reference. In addition, please make sure to follow me on twitter (@christinaostyle) and bloglovin so we can all keep in contact. 

At the end of the month, I'll post a few discussion questions for everyone to respond to in their individual posts. 

Where to find it: Barnes and NobleAmazon (if anyone finds an e-book download, let me know!)


Let the reading begin! 




2 comments

  1. iBooks has it
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/wicked/id360604038?mt=11

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Wicked is the first book for us to read! I am literally logging onto Amazon now to order it. Will link to my post when it's up!

    Something about Carey

    ReplyDelete