Confessions of an Arbonne Consultant

Monday, December 15, 2014



I went to my first Arbonne party a few months ago when my friend Julie announced that she had become a consultant. And I was a bit skeptical - from what I'd seen, it seemed geared towards old ladies who wanted anti-aging crap. And I'm 26, I'm not quite there yet. 

I was pleasantly surprised. 

The party started with Julie's sponsor introducing the business, and then we got to try some products. I was shocked at the range of products that Arbonne offers - I had no idea that in addition to skincare, they also offer makeup, diet supplements, and products for men. And it isn't overwhelmingly geared towards the anti-aging crowd. There are a lot of great products, and honestly I feel much better about my money going to support my friend than to some Corporate Conglomerate. 

The RE-9 system (pictured above) is basically their starter skincare regime kit - it's cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream, and a night cream. It's a lot of shit but I mean, most people use at least half of those products anyway, and I like the idea of having a system with similar ingredients so they all work together in harmony. The formulas are smooth and creamy, they don't smell like anything in particular which is great, and your face really does feel great when you take care of it properly. 





I also ended up buying  the Nurturing Day Lotion moisturizer from their FC5 line because it had 20 SPF, which I've been happy with so far. I went with the Sparkling Citrus Sugar Scrub because I am a sucker for sugar scrub, and its fucking great. It's oily so it leaves your skin super duper soft and smelling nice and fresh and lemony and I dig it and use it all the time.

But don't take it from me, take it from Julie, my Arbonne Consultant:

What got you interested in being an Arbonne consultant? 
When I met my sponsor I was 9 months pregnant & definitely looking for something more in my career. I've worked side-jobs before, and Arbonne offered an extra stream of income on my own schedule. Her success inspired me that this could be a full-time job & business, not just a fun hobby.  She was able to quit her teaching job, which I would love to be able to do and work from home with my daughter.  The brand is amazing, and I was already spending money on personal care products- as a consultant I would receive a 35% discount + turn an expense into a profit.

What do you think sets Arbonne apart from other beauty brands?
Our stand-out quality is our motto: "Pure, Safe, and Beneficial". Arbonne products are natural and botanically based, not filled with the toxic and petroleum ingredients found in most other beauty brands. Our nutrition line is vegan & gluten-free, nothing is tested on animals- these are all things people are looking for today.
We also offer more than just beauty products, we have a market for everyone- men, babies, health & wellness, you name it!

What is the benefit of hosting an Arbonne party and buying through a consultant? 
Party hosts receive wonderful rewards such as the option of being "consultant for a night" and getting our 35% discount on their purchase. We also offer hosts package options that will give them $100+ worth of free products.  There is the added perk of having a fun night with friends & being able to try our products for free!...Buying from a consultant gives you the benefit of becoming a preferred client (20% discount), and being first to know about any special sales your consultant is offering.  You get to buy products you're already using from family & friends instead of giving your money to faceless corporations.

What are your favorite Arbonne products?
I LOVE our Intelligence CC cream- it has built-in primer, moisturizer, and color correction; provides lightweight coverage for everyday wear, and gives you a dewy "glow"
I'm a huge advocate of our ABC baby line; it cleared up my daughters dry patches in days, after months of using Aveeno & Burt's Bees to no avail.
Our FC5 facial scrub gives you a nice exfoliating cleanse.
I enjoy our pomegranate fizz sticks added to water for a natural boost of energy to replace daily coffees.

What products would you most recommend to people who have never tried Arbonne before?
 Our most popular line is our RE9 anti aging skincare.  Cleanser, toner, day/night cream, lift gel, eye creme- it offers something for every facial need, and makes your skin look & feel beautiful!  The cellular renewal masque gives an amazing glow & tingle the following morning
Our makeup primer is a best seller- feels like silk on your skin to prep it for flawless makeup.
Our FC5 daily shampoo/conditioner doesn't lather & strip hair; and Pure Vibrance line nourishes color-treated hair.


Use consultant ID 21331334 to order through Julie and try Arbonne for yourself!




Post a Comment