Foam Party: Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel Sensation

Friday, December 19, 2014


I acquired this in possibly the best way possible: for free, on the street.

The Rituals girls were just....gifting them. It was amazing. I was on the way back to the office from lunch and they were there on the corner giving away free shower gel. Bless Soho, man. They were also running some instagram contest at the same time, so I guess this was a promotion. But it worked, because it did get me interested in the brand and wanting to go back for more. So good job, Soho Rituals store.

Most importantly, this shower gel is the coolest. It's not your average Dove or whatever. I think most people don't really think about their shower soap even though they should. So you just slather it on, rinse it off, and be done with it. But cleansing the rest of your skin is just as important as cleansing your face, and especially for me and my dry skin, it's important to take care of my whole body.

Ritual's Zensation sets itself apart because it foams. And it's so boss.

It starts as a gel and as soon as it hits water, it foams up and gets all creamy bubbly. This is great for two reasons: one, because it makes me feel like a kid again. Two, because a little bit really goes a long way, and you can use a dime sized amount to cover your whole body. Zensation smells clean and fresh (it doesn't have a really distinct scent so it isnt overwhelming and won't conflict with all your other smelly products) and  does leave me feeling clean and silky.

But honestly, it's just fun to play with foamy bubbles in the shower. I am all about that.


Post a Comment