Lushie 4 Lyfe: Lush's BB Seaweed Face Mask, D'Fluff Shaving Soap, and You Snap The Whip Body Butter

Monday, December 22, 2014


It is no secret that I love Lush products. So when I had five empty black pots, I headed straight over there to get some more that I could use up and turn in for another free face mask.


I ended up getting BB Seaweed at the recommendation of the Lushy girls (who are always amazing). It's made with seaweed, honey, rose, and aloe vera so it's not only soothing and moisturizing but it smells amazing. This mask didn't leave me feeling dried out like some others do, but left my face feeling really soft and silky. I was really really pleased and I can't wait to continue using it. Plus the joy of hearing WHY IS THERE SEAWEED CRAP IN MY FRIDGE from my father is totally worth it.


Second pick is D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap. First off, this shit smells so good you want to eat it. I'm serious. My boyfriend kept smelling my legs like a freak. Plus, I have never been left so silky smooth after a shave. No razor burn, no missed spots, only clean and smooth and strawberry-scented skin. Loving it that I may as well go back and buy a huge pot of it now because I'm never gonna use another shaving cream ever again.


I love me a body butter, so I went with You Snap The Whip this time instead of King of Skin. It's got charcoal in it, which is the new thing for beauty products - charcoal soaks up impurities, so its great for a deep clean. Plus, this little beauty has exfoliating stuff in it too, so you're cleaned, scrubbed, and moisturized all in one. And let me tell you, I am about that life. That's the goal right there.

All in all, it was a successful mini-Lush haul. No regrets here.


Post a Comment